Join OPAN for this new webinar series exploring wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Over the coming weeks we bring together researchers, health and wellbeing experts and people with lived experience to share their tips and advice that can support your wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hear from our panel of experts who will explore how to maintain your health and well-being during COVID-19.
In webinar 1 on Tuesday 14th September (11:30am AEST) Your Wellbeing: Supports during COVID-19 we will cover:
- Challenges of COVID-19 lockdowns
- Wellbeing for people receiving home care and residential aged care.
- Impact of restrictions on specific communities.
- Mental health challenges.
- Support services available.
Read more and click here to register.